Skip to main content

Guilt-Free Buffalo Cauliflower Bites

So, I am absolutely addicted to Frank's Hot Sauce, but don't want the added calories of eating wings. To satisfy the craving, I came up with this guilt free treat. There are only 2 ingredients: cauliflower and Frank's, that's it!! 

I played around with this a few times to get it right, but I have finally mastered it. If you'd like to try it, here's how I make it:

Ingredients:
Fresh Cauliflower (you can purchase this pre-cut, or buy a head and cut it up yourself)
Frank's Hot Sauce (to taste)

Tools:
Air Fryer
Microwave
Microwave Safe Bowl
Paper Towel

Instructions:
  1. Pre-heat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
  2. Cut as much cauliflower as you'd like to make. I typically cut about 1 cup at a time for a single serving.
  3. Place the cut up cauliflower in a microwave safe bowl, and cover with a damp paper towel.
  4. Microwave on high for about 5 minutes (until the cauliflower is almost cooked through)
  5. Remove paper towel and pour a fair amount of Frank's into the bowl (you want to coat the cauliflower).
  6. Mix the cauliflower with a spoon until it's evenly coated.
  7. Pour the cauliflower into the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees for approximately 6 minutes (or until the cauliflower is crispy on the outside).
  8. Serve and Enjoy!
I hope you like this super easy, low calorie snack. Let me know if you try it, and what you think!



Comments